How eNL Legal’s expert knowledge can help with recruitment
eNL Legal was established in 1999 and over the years has developed specialist legal knowledge across private practice, public sector and in-house organisations. We work tirelessly from the beginning to the end of the recruitment process, ensuring that we set the bar very high. Whether as a legal professional you are looking to find a new role, or a client with vacancies to fill, our breadth of knowledge places us as expert HR advisors, as well as Legal Recruiters. We will operate a clear strategy to help guide firms and organisations to achieve a successful recruitment solution. If you are a budding Lawyer or Solicitor looking to kick-start or further your legal career, then you can find out more about the opportunities we have available on this site.
What sectors does eNL Legal recruit for?
There are three legal sectors that Lawyers and others in the law industry can work in; private practice law firms, the public sector and in-house organisations. Please see below:
- Private practice – eNL Legal assists niche boutique & high street firms, to the larger national and international players
- In-house – we work across the full commerce and industry sectors, helping many FTSE 250 companies expand their in-house legal teams
- Public sector – eNL assists with jobs in the public sector, whether its for a charity, council, housing association or the NHS or any number of other governmental bodies
No matter the sector, eNL Legal is ready to assist you with your business or career requirements.
What vacancies can eNL Legal help with?
To ensure we offer a genuine all-round service to all of our clients, we not only recruit across the three main legal sectors, we also recruit for all legal positions and practice areas. Some of the jobs and vacancies that we can help with are:
- Associate & Senior Associate
- Business Development Manager
- Legal Director
- Head of Legal
- Legal Executive
- Practice Manager
- Fee Earner
- Legal Advisor
- Legal Secretary
- Company Secretary
- Legal Counsel
Please contact us with your requirements.
Have more questions for eNL Legal?
If you have more questions about how eNL Legal operates, what is involved in the recruitment process, or the different legal sectors in which we operate please call 0121 454 1004 or email email@example.com