Rebecca has worked within the legal recruitment sector since 2001. Promoted to Associate Director in 2007 and Operations Director in 2010.
- Rebecca’s client list includes a selection of the UK’s Top 200 law firms including leading regional firms in the Midlands and South East as well as national and mid-tier practices in central and west London.
- Assists in the delivery of strategic growth plans.
- Provides expert advice to Lawyers and Partners looking to make directional career moves.
- Recognised for delivering recruitment advice that is both knowledgeable and bespoke to meet individual needs.
- Commercial in approach and mindful of the wider impact that the wrong hire/move can make to an individual or law firm.
- Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Graduate of the leadership programme and Common Purpose.
- 2012 Chair of Birmingham Young Professional of the Year.
- Shortlisted 2012 IRP Awards for 'Best Contribution to the Community’.
I worked with Rebecca when seeking a new opportunity. I felt able to be open and honest with her about my expectations and reasons for feeling a certain way about prospective roles and she was sensible and sensitive in her responses. She was encouraging and a pleasure to work with, keeping me up to date with vacancies and how the interview process was progressing. I would not hesitate to recommend her to others, or use her again in the future, whether for myself or to recruit for my team. Family Lawyer, Thames Valley
- “Thanks very much to Rebecca Barry who helped me secure an NQ position in Real Estate Dispute Resolution. Rebecca was readily available throughout the whole process and was honest and up-front about the firm’s expectations while keeping my own aims at the forefront of her search. I’ve had dealings with a number of legal recruiters and bad experiences are inevitable, but I can safely say that you’re in good hands with eNL. I never felt like I was just another case being churned through the system; Rebecca ensured that she got to know me well enough to make informed recommendations of firms that would be a good match for me personally. The proof is in the pudding, and I’ve found an excellent fit at my new firm. Highly recommended, and I hope to work with Rebecca again in the future.” Property Litigation NQ, West London