Having worked in the legal market since 2003 Penny has formed strong relationships, not only with Managing and Senior Partners, but also with departmental heads. Her extensive experience includes advising Senior Partners and high net worth individuals within the legal sector, in-line with the ever increasing appetite of law firms interested in team moves and partner hires.
- Worked in the legal market since 2003, highly knowledgeable of the Midlands & South West Market.
- Excellent relationships with Managing and Senior Partners.
- A trusted advisor and sounding board to many law firms.
- Ability to provide strategic advice at Board level.
- Over 12 years, hiring Partners and teams into firms, well placed to advise on the impact and increase in profitability.
- Experience of managing mergers and team moves, including identifying appropriate legal practices open to merger opportunities.
- Ability to build teams not just at Partner level but also key team members from Senior Associate Solicitors, Assistant Solicitors and Newly Qualified Lawyers.
- Trusted advisor to Legal 500 Law firms.
- Expert Headhunter for the more difficult to fill roles.
I just wanted to drop you a line to formally say the biggest thank you for all your help in securing me an NQ position at Trowers & Hamlins. From as soon as I first contacted you through a recommendation by a colleague, you were so kind and helpful. I immediately put my trust in you and you made me feel so at ease with the whole process. You promptly followed up with firms to arrange interviews and get feedback making the process quick and painless compared to other processes which id had to chase and which were protracted and drawn out. I'm really pleased with the offer I have and everything has been seamless since. Thank you so much!!
Penny was very efficient and provided exceptional service. She is friendly, approachable and very helpful. Penny would respond quickly whenever I contacted her throughout the process. I would certainly recommend Penny to others.
All the way through the process the team have made me feel reassured, confident and were able to guide me through the interview stages while giving me the independence and freedom I needed to ultimately make the right decision. I can say with certainty that I will be contacting Penny and the team again if I ever need to make another move within the legal sector.
eNL Legal clearly have great connections within the legal sector, and within a day of the first call secured interviews for me at a number of firms both regional and national.
'Working with Penny and the rest of the team at eNL Legal has been an absolute pleasure from start to finish, and has made the process of finding an NQ job a stress-free experience. Thanks!'
I have worked for my current firm for the last 12 years. Having relocated to a different office upon my return from maternity leave last year, I recently found myself thinking that it was time to move on. I was having difficulty working alongside the other fee earner already at that office and was feeling increasingly suffocated and not able to work to my full potential.
Leaving my current firm after such a long time is a huge thing for me and Penny has been fantastic throughout. She gave me confidence to ask for the salary I wanted (and ended up being offered much more), she has been efficient, easily contactable and reliable. I have felt it quite easy to tell her how I have really felt at times and she has not made me feel uncomfortable at any point when, let's face it, moving jobs can be an altogether uncomfortable experience for those involved. I would definitely recommend her services. From One Happy Client