After graduating from Aston University, Melanie spent two years in the Financial Services industry before starting her recruitment career in 1997. After 4 years in the IT sector, she moved into Legal Recruitment in 2001, within a specialist legal recruitment company. Melanie joined the eNL team in 2009 and is responsible for recruiting Solicitors and Legal Executives for private practices across the North of England. She is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
- Extensive experience of the legal sector across the North of England – able to give balanced and knowledgeable advice on the market.
- Track record in placing Solicitors from recently qualified through to Partner with national, international, regional and boutique law firms.
- A long standing and preferred supplier to many of the region’s respected law firms.
- Particular success in assisting Solicitors looking to relocate to the North of England from elsewhere in the UK and abroad.
- Described by candidates and clients as “proactive and efficient” with “excellent client relationships” and is known for “going the extra mile” – she “gets the job done”.
I recently worked with eNL in a locum role and, looking for an opportunity to work permanently, was helped most ably by Melanie Daly to achieve an offer of a job with a well-known Lincolnshire firm. Throughout my experience with eNL, I have met only with a professional and helpful people and Melanie, in particular, went out of her way to approach and broker an excellent job for me in the general locality of my new home. I have been working with many agencies over the last 12 years, mainly with regard to locum work, but eNL are certainly at the top of my list in providing an efficient, professional and helpful service.
I just wanted to drop you a line to say thank you. I'm really enjoying the role and the team is great. Thank you for you excellent support. All the best
Thank you so much for all your help. I would definitely recommend you as your service has been impeccable. You have shown genuine concern for my well being and looked for employment for me that has suited me as a person. I wish you all the best for the future both personally and professionally.
I have always found Melanie Daly to be extremely helpful and professional in all her correspondence with me. She is fully aware of my requirements and provides a personalised service for all candidates. I have always found her to be willing to go the extra mile to help me find the perfect role for me. If I was actively looking for a new role, Melanie would be my first port of call. She is a credit to enl legals team.
I just wanted to say thank you for all your help and guidance. I am loving working at Woodcocks. Once again many thanks
"Mel was incredibly proactive and efficient in using her excellent client relationships to secure me interview opportunities at top tier firms. She did everything possible to make the interview process as stress free as possible and I was delighted to secure the job I wanted owing to Mel's professionalism and commitment to going the extra mile for her candidates. I would thoroughly recommend Mel as a recruiter."