Gemma joined eNL in 2006 and has a recruitment career that spans over 15 years. As a Director at eNL, Gemma is instrumental in driving the business forward and ensuring that eNL remains a recruitment partner of choice amongst law firms and commercial businesses.
- Gemma joined eNL as a Senior Consultant and has progressed her career to a Director of the business.
- Gemma has extensive hands-on experience in the legal market, specifically focused on the London and South East region and is recognised for providing practical, honest and realistic advice to both job-seekers and potential hirers.
- She works in partnership with key private practice firms across the South East, helping them to deliver on their overall growth plans, both with strategic senior hires and more junior staff. Her legal and recruitment knowledge means that she is the “go to” person for many of her clients, not just for recruitment enquiries but for general advice on changes and development in the market, salary advice and internal staffing issues.
- A quality driven, manager of people, she ensures that eNL delivers a consistent high level of service to clients and candidates in the legal market.
- A credible and respected Senior Recruiter and Business Director, Gemma is a Certified Recruitment Professional (CertRP) and Member of the Institute of Recruitment Professionals (MIRP).
"Having been self employed most of my career I have had only limited experience of recruiters and was unsure exactly what to expect however I have been extremely impressed with Gemma's work which made the whole process run smoothly. Thank you Gemma."
"Gemma's direct and pragmatic approach was thoroughly appreciated in enabling me to secure a career-changing opportunity. Highly recommend her".