Permanent recruitment for legal jobs
At eNL Legal we are well aware of the importance of finding permanent employees who are dedicated and committed to the law. We treat all of our clients in a unique and bespoke way, ensuring that we find you the talent that you’re after. Having been in operation since 1999, we like to think we know the law pretty well by now!
Working across the private sector and public sector, we cover many different industries including charities, local governments, the NHS, and the huge number of industries that private legal practices provide services to. Offering jobs and vacancies for roles from paralegals to solicitors to legal directors, if you are aspiring for a job in the legal sector or you are a legal firm looking to fill your vacancies, then eNL Legal is the agency for you.
What is the benefit of a permanent legal job?
The legal sector offers many locum and part-time vacancies, so why might someone want to look for a permanent legal job?
- Security – having a permanent job provides you with security and safety when it comes to a salary and a clearly defined path for the months and years ahead
- Building a career – a part-time role or an internship is great for experience, but if you are looking to build a legal career then a permanent role is the way to go
- Sector knowledge – a permanent role will allow you to drill down into the sector that you’re working in, gaining all of the crucial knowledge
Types of permanent legal vacancies
There are hundreds of different varieties of permanent legal vacancies available in the legal sector, and we have detailed some of these below:=
- Childcare Lawyer
- Housing and Property Lawyer
- Education Lawyer
- Commercial Solicitor
- Associate and Senior Associate
- Personal Injury Fee Earner
- Employment Lawyer
- Business Development Manager/Director
These roles are on offer across many different sectors, so wherever your passion lies, there is a legal role available. There are also many companies who are looking to expand their legal team in-house.
- If you are looking for a job, please click here: http://www.enllegal.co.uk/looking-for-a-job
- If you are looking to hire, please click here: http://www.enllegal.co.uk/looking-to-hire
Contacting eNL Legal for permanent recruitment services
Contacting legal recruitment agencies can be one of the quickest and most efficient ways to bring together the best legal talent and best legal firms on the market. If you want more information on permanent legal recruitment from a professional agency, give us a call today.
With established and new client relationships, eNL support a wide range of law firms from magic circle, regional, high street and boutique practices, covering a variety of legal opportunities.
Our highly skilled In-House team, hold influential client relationships with key organisations across the IT, telecommunications, energy, FMCG and financial services sectors.
Covering a variety of organisations, local government, central government, housing associations, charities, NHS & not - for -profit organisations.