eNL are recruiting! Since 1999 we have been supporting clients and candidates to an exceptional standard with all elements of legal recruitment. As a niche legal recruitment agency we already have an excellent reputation in the market but are not looking to sit on our laurels and have big plans to expand on our success and are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive Resourcer to work with our Team in our Head Office. We recognise that in order to achieve the best out of everyone we have to work as a team and the part you will play in this success will be valued, appreciated and rewarded.
Working as a Resourcer for the dedicated North team you will be working alongside two highly experienced consultants to proactively source those all important quality candidates.
- Resourcing for candidates utilising all avenues including our extensive database, job boards and LinkedIn
- Registering and interviewing candidates
- Additional resourcing
- Recording of information
- Highlighting talent for future roles
- Maintaining close contact with all active and passive candidates to ensure the candidate experience in second to none
What we are looking for from you:
- Most importantly we are looking for a self-motivated, enthusiastic and pro-active individual
- You will have the drive and determination to deliver a first class service for both candidates and clients
- You will need an excellent telephone manner and as a first point of contact be confident in engaging with candidates
- You will be well organised and methodical
What we can offer you:
- Competitive salary, benefits and bonus scheme
- Excellent support, training and development
- Collaborative, friendly, team-oriented work colleagues
- Additional incentives, including free lunch, vouchers and bottles of bubbly!
This is a exceptional opportunity for you to make your own mark in a organisation that absolutely values its people, that wants you to succeed and will provide you with all the resources and support to do that.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).