eNL is delighted to be recruiting for a Legal Counsel (NQ-2 PQE). Acting for this National Brand and based in the group headquarters in Nottinghamshire, this is a fantastic opportunity to gain extensive commercial experience and be part of a friendly team. The in-house Legal and Compliance team provide advice on a wide range of legal and compliance topics.
JOB TITLE: Legal Counsel
PQE REQUIRED: NQ – 2 years
LOCATION: Nottinghamshire (Commutable from: Nottingham, Sheffield, Lincolnshire, South Yorkshire)
SALARY: £-on application
This is a varied role and the ideal candidate will need to have strong commercial instincts coupled with an attention to detail.
- Advising on a wide range of legal topics, including Commercial Contracts, data protection and intellectual property.
- Researching and monitoring changes to relevant law and regulations and advising the business accordingly.
- Assisting internal projects
- Creating, maintaining and updating contract templates for use within the legal team
- Dealing with any other general business legal matters which may arise from time to time.
- NQ -2 years' PQE in a commercial environment (in private practice or in-house)
- A positive, energetic, enthusiastic, and proactive approach
- The ability to manage competing pressures well and with good humour.
- A friendly approach and keen interest in helping the business to optimum success.
- A “can do” attitude.
This is an outstanding opportunity dealing and working in a challenging commercial sector in a company with a very bright future, where you will be able to grow with the Group both personally and legally.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).