In-house Legal Adviser, Warwickshire, 1 – 3 years PQE, - A modern and progressive business is looking for an enthusiastic Legal Adviser to join their in-house legal team. Call us now on 0121 410 6994
JOB TITLE: In-house Legal Adviser
PQE REQUIRED: 1 - 3
LOCATION: Warwickshire (Commutable from: Coventry, Leamington Spa, Warwick, Birmingham, West Midlands)
SALARY: £-on application
Our client, one of the largest providers of communications services in the UK is looking to recruit and additional legal adviser to join their team. The role will include
- Drafting and negotiating a wide range of contracts and other commercial documentation;
- Advising and supporting the team at all stages of projects from concept, through bidding, contract negotiation, contract delivery to contract closure;
- Helping develop the team with training and coaching;
- Advising on compliance matters such as the Modern Slavery Act and Data Protection Act
- Where needed, providing advice and support to estates/facilities, finance and HR.
The successful candidate will be a qualified solicitor with 1 – 3 years PQE experience in commercial law, in particular drafting and negotiating various types of commercial contracts. They will also have a high level of commercial awareness and strong attention to detail.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).