Employment Assistant, West Sussex, – A unique opportunity to join a well established, multi office practice supporting a successful Employment team. Call us now on 020 7183 8586.
JOB TITLE: Employment Assistant
EXPERIENCE: 12 Months
LOCATION: West Sussex
Our client is well established in the South East, and has extensive experience in all areas of employment law and working with an exciting range of clients in various industry sectors including travel, aviation, manufacturing, property and financial services. They ae currently seeking and assistant to join their successful Employment team and support in day to day service delivery to clients. Your day to day tasks will include however not be limited to:
- Supporting new client inceptions and file opening activities
- Client care and correspondence
- E-mail management
- Fielding and screening telephone calls
- Dealing with/directing new enquiries
- Setting up client meetings
- Diary management
- Checking and distributing client documentation
- Overseeing preparation of court bundles
- Developing into drafting Chronologies and Employment Tribunal Indexes
- Supporting billing, drafting detailed narratives and retainer spreadsheets to accompany invoices & financial management activities as required
- Uploading client documentation to client portal(s) where appropriate
- Closing and archiving of client files upon completion of matters
The appointed Assistant will have gained experience of working within a customer service environment and experience of working within a law firm for a minimum of 12 months. You will ideally have gained a solid understanding of Employment law as well as the ability to meet tight deadlines. You will have exceptional typing skills and be fully competent in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint. You will be joining a successful team within a well-regarded firm within the area.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).