Commercial Property Paralegal – Middlesex – Outstanding opportunity to join a top 200 law firm as a career paralegal.
Our client is seeking a Commercial Property Paralegal to join their Commercial Real Estate team. The team has substantial experience in delivering practical and efficient real estate solutions to a broad range of commercial clients and prides itself on long-term relationships, understanding of clients’ commercial needs and the delivery of services. You will be joining a team is led by three experienced commercial real estate partners. Your main responsibilities will be to assist the partners and lawyers provide a high quality legal service to clients on all aspects of residential development in line with the firm’s standards of performance. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include however will not be limited to, assisting on development transactions including site assembly issues, running own caseload of infrastructure agreements and assisting in administrative tasks as required to include photocopying, the preparation of engrossment documentation and title packs, etc.
The ideal candidate will have completed a law degree and will have attained the LPC but will not wish to apply for a training contract. The successful candidate will be a career paralegal role. You will have a firm understanding of law and practice in commercial real estate.
- Analytical ability: able to get to identify and deal with the core elements of a problem.
- Adaptability and flexibility: able to embrace change. Is responsive to different ways of working and learns new tasks quickly. Prepared to undertake all tasks as required by the role.
- Collaboration with others: able to work with others to achieve a task; active team member; able to build and sustain good working relationships with others.
- Communication: able to express oneself clearly orally and in writing, and to do so in a manner that is concise and assertive, but courteous.
- Quality: produces work which is consistently accurate, produces drafts which are thought through and completed as far as possible.
- Initiative: thinks through what may need to be done and makes suggestions; demonstrates ability to offer to assist colleagues who are busy and/or get involved in areas outside immediate work.
- Planning and organising: thinks ahead to plan work so that tasks are not affected when additional tasks arise; is able to track and monitor progress of own work and alert supervisor if schedule may not be met.
- Reliability: demonstrates commitment to achieving tasks; manages expectations of others and delivers on promises.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).