Recruitment expertise and advice you can rely on
Here at eNL Legal we are proud of our expert Legal Recruitment Consultants who truly do provide specialist “advice you can rely on”. Our friendly experienced team all have a strong knowledge-based approach to matching the right candidates with the right clients. Our strategic and commercial focus can be depended upon to deliver straightforward and practical advice which will achieve positive end results.
A personal tailored service for legal professionals
eNL stands out from the competition by offering a truly personalised, tailored and confidential service. Compatibility and matching is vital in providing an excellent service for both candidates and clients alike. All eNL Consultants work to the highest of standards, with supporting processes in place in order to achieve your goals. It’s our personalised service which ensures long-lasting relationships from delighted clients who are happy with past experiences with eNL
Effort, focus and honesty
eNL Legal has a mantra of “effort, focus and honesty”, which benefits hirers and candidates alike:
- Effort – We will always “go the extra mile” to:
- Find the perfect candidate for a role, it’s all a part of the service to expect from eNL
- Ensure the brief for a role is detailed and accurate, this maximises the chances of finding the best candidate and helps add clarity to the recruitment process
- Focus – We concentrate and keep our focus at all times on the job in hand, which is the matching of the best candidates to the most appropriate roles
- Honesty – Above all else we are honest, which is critical in the legal profession. Rely on our straightforward candid law staff recruitment advice which is always given to be beneficial to clients and candidates
eNL Salary Survey
Each year eNL Legal publish an annual salary survey. The Survey for 2016 can be viewed at http://www.enllegal.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/ENL-SALARY-SURVEY-2016.pdf. The survey provides a guide to basic salaries for legal jobs only across different sectors and illustrates how pay bands vary across the UK.
Plan your career move with the eNL Legal recruitment agency
eNL Legal are here to help you with all your legal jobs UK wide, either with hiring of legal staff or in finding your next dream legal move. Our contact phone numbers for our agencies are Birmingham, Leeds, London and Manchester offices are at the bottom of this page. We can also be contacted by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Postal correspondence can be sent to our HQ address - 7 George Road Edgbaston Birmingham, West Midlands B15 1NP.
We employ a rich mix of talented individuals who work together to provide a wide range of legal recruitment services to clients across the UK.
Whatever your immediate or long-term requirements, if you are focusing on increasing revenue streams and profitability, whilst growing the size of your organisation, then we are well positioned within the market to help you achieve your strategic goals.