Conveyancing Legal Secretary – London – Our top 100 client is seeking a Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their busy Residential Conveyancing team.
Our client is seeking an experienced Conveyancing Legal Secretary to join their top 100-law firm in their Residential Conveyancing team. The successful Conveyancing Legal Assistant will provide full secretarial support to two solicitors in an busy residential conveyancing team. Your day-to-day duties include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and producing documentation including emails, letters, reports, notices, and agreements in Word and Excel spreadsheets.
- Drafting standard documentation such as contracts, transfer deeds and post completion applications.
- Obtaining and applying detailed knowledge of the firm’s internal systems including: setting up and managing the administration of client files including dealing with our accounts team and undertaking billing processes.
- Liaising and building relationships with clients and contacts.
- Answering telephone calls and taking messages.
The Conveyancing Legal Secretary will have strong interpersonal skills, good organisational skills, and outstanding self-motivation skills and be an exceptional team player. You will have previous experience working within a busy conveyancing department and have an exceptional telephone manner.
As part of our candidate care process we aim to respond to all applications within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please go to Candidate Registration to register your interest for similar positions.
eNL follow strict best practice recruitment guidelines monitored by the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC). Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
In addition, if you know anyone else that is interested, remember we do offer up to £500 referral fee bonus (Terms and Conditions apply).